Eish!!: Friday SA Music Spotlight - Indidginus

« Home | Thabo - Hear no evil, See no evil, Speak? Never » | Old Mugabe had a farm ... » | A Rolls Royce gets pimped » | Experiencing Ye Olde Cape Town » | Medical Aid » | A Meditation on South African Citizenship » | Friday SA Music Spotlight - Crash Car Burn » | Oops, there goes the Cape Town 27Dinner!! » | Visting the UK? Be careful with the video camera! » | Verity to celebrate milestone @ Kirstenbosch »

Friday SA Music Spotlight - Indidginus

In my quest to find a broad spectrum of genres for the Friday SA Music Spotlight, I decided to look for something a little more electronic.
And I succeeded in finding yet another Cape Town local, albeit only since 2004!
Micheal Martin plays a style of dance that can only be labeled as organic trance. His early didgeridoo playing has definitely influenced has compositions. I found myself suitably entranced.
His album Align is full quality tracks my favourite being Transgenesis. Incidentally the track has been placed on the Podsafe Music Network so let's hope he gets some nice international exposure ala One Day remains.

Links :


Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button