Eish!!: My Cape Town Photo

« Home | Looking for forward to the weekend ... & Braaiday » | Digg.com goes down » | The 25th anniversary of the Smiley » | Keep up with 2010 Stadia Construction » | Can Web 2.0 be used to enhance productivity? » | Be careful where you sleep! » | Eish!! podcast jingle » | Our own Chuck Norris? » | CycleTour entries to close soon » | One Day Remains Live »

My Cape Town Photo

One of my favourite blogs I make sure I visit regularly is the excellent Cape Town Daily Photo. I love the way I get to see my city through the lens of KerryAnne & Paul.

I thought I would add my photo of my city. This time of the year, as I come over the mountain on my way to work in mornings and the weather conditions are just right the scene below is what greats me. The fog rolls in from False Bay over the 'valley' we call the Cape Flats. From our viewpoint it almost feels like you are somehow suspended in the air.

One of the many beautiful vistas on this magnificent part of the world.




Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Spectacular photos! What a great way to start your day with a view like this.

Some things you can't buy!

Helen Palmer

I am a very lucky dude!

Post a Comment