Eish!!: I heard the voice of an angel

« Home | Windows XP Keys Available from Google » | Get you Air Guitar Stage Name » | Where are the SA Blog Chicks? » | The 7 deadly sins made by SA Cricket » | Chuck out Adobe Reader » | Schmaaking Amatomu Stukkend » | My problem with the Circus » | Two Oceans Marathon on Zoopy » | The Stormers manage a win » | The Great Tennessee Dagga Cave »

I heard the voice of an angel

I sit down, ready to spent a long night in front of the screen, fingers typing, mouse clicking; typing and testing code.
I filled my media player with some chill out podcasts, and began to work...

The first intro begins, I hear the unmistakable sounds of DavesLounge. It's an old show from the beginning of the year which I must have missed. The the first song begins to play...
I have to stop, sit back and listen. The first few barres, sounding Beatles-ish belies what is to follow. It's no hyperbole when I describe the voice of Leigh Nash as angelic. Dave rarely gets it wrong, but man, did he get this one right! He mentions that Leigh was the vocalist for Six Pence None The Richer, and the songs are available at www.emusic.com. I'm there, and at Kalahari.net, yes they have the album in stock. Add to the wishlist quickly ... now back to work ... wait I think this needs to be shared, quick blog it ... ok, now back to work ...!!

Links :

Labels: , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Former NFL first-round draft pick Nike Roshe Run turned christian louboutin shoes pro baseball prospect Tim Tebow is cheap nfl jerseys a devout Christian. “Fox & Friends” is NFL Jerseys a Fox wholesale nfl jerseys News program that caters to conservatives, like some devout Christians. Bill Belichick was once described as the awful reptile in charge of the nfl jerseys store evil christian louboutin uk New England Patriots. So, it is with all this in mind that we louboutin outlet approach Monday’s interview Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes with Tebow on “Fox & Friends.” The 2007 Heisman Trophy winner discussed his new book, “Shaken: Discovering Your True Identity in the Midst of Life’s Nike Air Max 90 Storms,” which begins with a “stomach punch” from Belichick in a Nike Free Run chapter titled “Cut.”

Post a Comment